My Stop Bus App
"My Stop” Bus Tracking Mobile App for Students and Parents
What is My Stop? Versatrans My Stop is a free web based mobile app that allows parents and students to view the “live” route status of their scheduled bus while the bus is in route to your designated bus stop, and the estimated time-of-arrival (ETA). My Stop will operate on any computer, iPad®, iPhone ®, Tablet, or Android™ mobile device and can be downloaded for free by going to the iTunes Store or Google Play Store and searching “Versatrans My Stop”.
What benefits does “My Stop” provide?
- With a valid student ID it allows parents and students to view the “live” in-route bus location on a Google road map, their bus stop and the estimated time-of-arrival (ETA) to your designated stop.
- The bus status updates approximately every 20-30 seconds as the bus is traveling along its scheduled route and adjusts the arrival time to let you know if the bus is on-time or may be running late. This is a huge benefit when inclement weather is in the area.
- Working parents can take a quick look to see when their students will arrive at their bus stop location when returning home from school in the afternoon.
- If a parent or student is running late, My Stop will tell them if the bus has already passed their assigned stop.
- With the My Stop app you will receive notifications directly on your mobile device in cases of potential route delays that may occur during the scheduled route.
How to Get Started From a smartphone or tablet:
Download the My Stop App for free by going to the iTunes Store or Google Play Store and searching “Versatrans My Stop”.
Open the My Stop app and enter the Username:
(Student ID) and Password: (Student birthday).
From a computer - go to the following link: www.crandallisdbus.com/onscreen
Important User Tip
When utilizing My Stop, your bus information will only be available while your assigned bus is “live” and actually running the scheduled route that you (student) are assigned to. For example, if your student is in Elementary School, you will not be able to access the “live” status of the bus if that bus has not completed its prior High School route. The user may have to wait a few minutes and then refresh the link until such time the bus actually begins its Elementary route.
School Bus Safety is Priority
The purpose of this technology is to provide an additional level of convenience and peace of mind for our students and parents, but the safety of our students still remains our top priority, so please continue to adhere to all School Bus Safety Rules.