Teacher Apprentice Program
Summary: New or current district employees who want to pursue a teaching career can now become a Teacher Apprentice in Crandall ISD. A high school diploma or GED is required and evidence of enrollment in college courses. Opportunities with Texas A&M University-Commerce are available with courses for $750 every seven weeks. After a year of employment, CISD will reimburse the second year of $750.00.
● Must have a a high school diploma
● Want to earn Bachelor’s degree and then a Texas Teacher Certification
● Have the same responsibilities as teachers.
● Be an exempt employee paid on one of the three pay-scales.
● Will receive Full-time Employee Benefits
● Have a Mentor and Teacher of Record they work with
Contact Human Resources for questions: