When our business community, volunteers, educators and student learners work together, we enable a more productive, engaged and informed community. CISD is proud to have business partners who want to support our mission to ensure our learners well-being and physical needs are met, that they achieve personal success, develop strong moral character and become dynamic leaders and global citizens.
There are a number of ways to partner with us, and and we look forward to finding the right opportunities for you. Contact Kimberly Bramhall, Director of Community Relations for more information.
Crandall ISD is always looking and open for partnerships in the following areas:
- Ensuring our students and their families direct needs are met for nutrition, housing, counseling, and beyond
- Customized programs and strategic partnerships designed to enable grade-level appropriate experiences K-12
- Mentors and Coaches in the classroom
- Project and presentation evaluators
- Problem-solving projects and programs for which our learners enable solutions (both in theory and in practical terms)
- Enabling jobs, via job shadow, internships and other means
- Site-based field/study trips to see and experience work in action