Equity & Diversity
Crandall ISD is committed to academic excellence and personal success for each student in our care. We understand that in order to fulfill our commitment, we must:
- See and embrace our students as the unique individuals they are,
- Develop systems of support to meet their educational varying needs,
- Utilize equitable instructional practices while ensuring access to a rigorous curriculum,
- Provide opportunities that challenge the growth and development of each student,
- Design learning experiences in a welcoming and affirming environment, and
- Create opportunities for ongoing student, parent, and community engagement.