Crandall ISD is offering summer meals to all students both enrolled and not enrolled starting June 6th.
This summer’s meal program is underway and there is a major change from past years—curbside meals are no longer available. Federal regulations require that meals must be eaten on site, in the cafeteria. The grab-and-go option is not offered. Meal times and location information are:
- Breakfast – 8-9 a.m. Monday-Thursday
- Lunch – 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday
- Walker ES – Enter cafeteria from bus loop in back of building, off Autumnwood Lane
- Martin ES – Enter cafeteria from bus loop on side of building, off Trinity Road
- Crandall HS – Enter cafeteria from bus loop in back of building, near student parking lot
If you have questions, please call CISD Food Services at 972-427-6000, ext. 5847, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Crandall ISD Summer Feeding Program is open to all people ages birth to 18 years of age, regardless of enrollment in Crandall ISD. All of our locations will be serving a breakfast/lunch combination to go package each day. No indoor seating will be available during summer feeding, however campuses have shaded areas available for picnics, if so desired.
In addition to free meal distribution each day, Crandall ISD is partnering with the Center in Kaufman and the North Texas Food Bank to offer free food giveaways in the summer. See more details below.