CISD Head Start Program
The Head Start Program for Crandall ISD is a source for high-quality Early Childhood Education. Working alongside the Region 10 Education Service Center, CISD ensures that our youngest learners have the best possible foundation for their futures and their educational settings soon to follow.
Our program provides an opportunity for children to grow physically, mentally, socially, and emotionally while in a safe and stimulating environment.
SERVICES RECEIVED THROUGH HEAD START
- Quality learning opportunities to promote school readiness
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Family goal-setting and support
- Special services for children with disabilities
- Developmental screenings
- Medical and dental support
- Mental health services
- Parent leadership and learning opportunities
- Support services for the whole family
- Enrolling children ages 4
- Must meet federal income guidelines
- Also accepting children with an identified disability, children who are homeless, and children in foster care
WHAT'S NEEDED TO ENROLL
- Child’s official birth certificate
- Child’s up-to-date shot record
- Current proof of residence within the district’s attendance boundaries
- Proof of Income: SNAP, 1040 Tax Form, W-2(s), self-employment documentation: TANF, SSI, Social Security Income, child support
- Medicaid, CHIP or insurance card if applicable
WHERE IS IT LOCATED?
Crandall ISD has four campuses that offer Head Start:
- Dietz Elementary (coming Fall 2023)
- Noble-Reed Elementary
- Walker Elementary
- Wilson Elementary (coming Fall 2023)
Contact Esperanza Neira for questions at email@example.com or call 972-427-6008 ext. 61318.
If you wish to make an appointment for in-person assistance, you may schedule an appointment by contacting the Student Services Building.
Please contact the Student Services Department at 972-427-6008 ext. 61301 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Services Building address: 308 Trunk St. Crandall, TX 75114