In CISD, we believe each learner must have equal access to a rigorous college and career-ready curriculum. CISD uses the process of backward design to ensure the alignment of the written, taught, and assessed curriculum. The curriculum of CISD focuses on the development and deepening of understanding and the transfer of knowledge and skills through the intentional design of learning experiences that integrate content with global dispositions and require high cognitive demand.
- Texas Essential Knowledge & Skills (TEKS)
- Pre-Kindergarten Curriculum
- K-5th Grade English & Language Arts Curriculum
- 6th-12th Grade English & Language Arts Curriculum
- K-5th Grade Mathematics Curriculum
- Enrichment Curriculum
- Curriculum Programs