Thank you for your interest in substitute teaching in Crandall ISD. We are currently accepting applications for substitute teachers. In addition to substitute teachers, Crandall ISD utilizes substitutes for paraprofessional clerical staff, classroom instructional assistants, cafeteria and our nursing staff. Staffing needs are monitored throughout the year and are filled as needed.
For questions, contact Kreasha Slimboski, firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-427-6000 ext. 5801.
Applicants are required to be fingerprinted. The cost for fingerprinting is approximately $52 and is the responsibility of the applicant. This is a one-time fee and process that is valid for any school district in the state of Texas.
Applicants who have completed the application and forms will need to attend a mandatory substitute training.
- Substitute Handbook
- Substitute Teacher Job Description
- Substitute Pay Rates 2021-2022
- Monthly Payroll Dates 2021-2022
- Substitute Mandatory Training
- Employee Access (check payroll information with assigned username/password)
- Absence Management (Automated Substitute Placemat System – Shop for Jobs!)
- Substitute Resources
- Frontline Mobile App
Locations of schools
(All campus links with maps, address, phone number, principal/AP, grade levels of campus)