Skip To Main Content

Process FAQ

Parent Complaint and Concerns

If you have a complaint or problem with your child’s teacher, instructional aide, coach, etc.  Take the following steps.

  1. Speak to the teacher, aide, coach, etc. first.  Try to resolve the issue with this person first.
  2. If this does not resolve the situation, contact the campus administrator.  If this step does not resolve the situation, then the next step would be to file a Level One complaint.

  3. Submit your Level One and Level Two complaint paperwork to the Office of School Leadership.
    • Maresa Bailey, Executive Director of School Leadership.

    • Forms can be submitted by email or in person at 400 W. Lewis Street

  4. Submit Level Three paperwork to Dr. Holly Keown, Chief of Staff

Employee Complaint and Concerns

If you are a CISD employee and have a complaint or concern that needs to be addressed, please use this link to complete the grievance process.

Contact School Board

Can the School Board hear my complaint? 

A:  The Crandall ISD school board can be contacted by requesting a hearing through the superintendent’s office.  The Crandall ISD Board of Trustees serves as an appeal body in resolving disputes.