A person who knowingly falsifies information on a form required for enrollment of a student in a school district is liable to the district if the student is not eligible for enrollment in the district but is enrolled on the basis of the false information. The person is liable, for the period during which the ineligible student is enrolled, for the greater of:
1) The maximum tuition fee the district may charge under Section 25.038; or
2) The amount the district has budgeted for each student as maintenance and operating expenses.
Education Code 25.001(h)
*Crandall does not accept students on a tuition basis
The parent/legal guardian of a student should start the enrollment process at the campus the student will attend. The school registrar or the PEIMS clerk will complete the registration process with the parent/guardian in person.
Click here to find out what school your student will attend according to your address.
Enroll new students here: https://crandallsky.com/scripts/wsisa.dll/WService=wsEAplus/skyenroll.w
Items required to enroll a student
- Student's Birth Certificate (Filed with Bureau of Vital Statistics, not hospital copy)
-TEC §29.151 states a child must be at least five years of age on September 1 of the school year to be eligible for Kindergarten.
- Student's Social Security Card
- Student's Immunization Records
- Proof of Residence (Copy of current electric bill in parent/guardian's name and physical address)
- Student's last Report Card
- Parent/Guardian's Drivers License
The Crandall Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs.