Crandall ISD recognizes that gifted and talented learners are in need of differentiated instruction. Gifted learners are those whose abilities, talents, and potential for accomplishment are so outstanding that they require a variety of special provisions to meet their educational needs.
2017-2018 V.I.P. Goals
- Enhance student understanding of self and others
- Develop student skills in creative thinking, critical thinking, and logical reasoning
- Strengthen student ability to apply depth and complexity to core subject areas of study
- Develop self-directed and life-long learning skills
- Extend student skills in research and independent study
- Broaden student skills in written, visual, and oral communication
- Experience in-depth and accelerated/compacted knowledge and understanding of curriculum content
Monday: 6th grade pull out services at Wilson Elementary, 9am -2pm
Tuesday: 3rd grade pull out services at Wilson Elementary, 9am-2pm
Wednesday: 4th grade pull out services at Wilson Elementary, 9am-2pm
Thursday: 5th grade pull out services at Wilson Elementary, 9am-2pm
Friday: Coordinator Hours
GT pull out services:
Dietz, Wilson, Walker, and Martin Elementary will have a full day of advanced academic learning with the district GT teacher housed at Wilson Elementary. Dietz, Walker and Martin Elementary students will be transported to Wilson Elementary by CISD school bus.