September 25, 2020
Crandall ISD is utilizing GoFan for online football ticket sales this 2020-21 school year. The electronic tickets purchased through GoFan will be required for entry into the stadium. No other tickets, badges or passes are acceptable for entry.
Due to the limited capacity rules and COVID mitigation established by UIL, this year’s ticket sales will give preference to the families of CISD student participants at varsity football games. These groups are varsity football, varsity band, varsity cheer, varsity drill team and varsity trainers.
The purchase window opens at noon, Tuesday, for student families and will remain open throughout the week. Beginning at noon, Friday, remaining tickets will be available for purchase to the public. Ticket allocations are:
- Four tickets will be allotted to the family of a senior student participant
- Two tickets will be allotted to the family of a student participant in grades 9-11
- A CISD-issued student ID number will be required to complete purchases and ensure accuracy in ticket counts
- All tickets are general admission
- All tickets are $5
- Electronic tickets may be purchased at the gate if the game has not sold out. There are no cash sales
Home seating is limited to 750 and visitor seating is limited to 300. This ensures compliance with UIL’s distancing and health guidelines. Gates will open 1.5 hours prior to kickoff. There are no in-and-out privileges. Re-entry requires electronic purchase of a new ticket at the gate, which are limited.
Ticket information for opposing teams should be accessed on their district websites. Away games are:
CISD is transitioning throughout the school year to an online purchase platform for all athletic tickets.