It's almost September and almost Fall! That means Football Season is here! Don't miss an opportunity to kick off the 2019-2020 school year and see all of the incredible students in the Band, Drill Team, Cheerleading Squad and on the Football team as they show their #CISDPiratePride on Friday nights!
With a new season, comes a few quick reminders of our stadium rules. We value the safety of our students and want everyone to have a great time supporting our Pirates.
• Spectators will not be allowed to leave the stadium and return once the game has started.
• No loitering will be permitted. Spectators must sit in the stands and keep off the rails.
• Aisles should be kept clear at all times.
• Spectators may not cross to the other side of the stadium.
• No outside food or drink may be brought into the stadium; this does not apply to the band, drill team, or cheerleaders.
• Items such as frisbees, balls, whistles, etc., are not allowed in the stadium.
• Bags, backpacks, coolers, etc., are not allowed in the stadium.
• Umbrellas cannot be used in the seating area, courtesy of fan viewing and safety.
• State laws and school district policies prohibit the use of tobacco products in any form, alcoholic beverages, and controlled substances on school district property.
• Food, drinks, gum, sunflower seeds and tobacco are prohibited at all times around or on the field areas.
• Only emergency vehicles may be parked inside the stadium.
• Children in grades PreK-8th grade are not allowed to attend activities without a parent present.
We look forward to a fantastic season of supporting our Pirates in their endeavors and a safe and fun season as spectators. #PiratesForever